Silver Strand Residents
Please join us for Wine & Samosas
Friday, September 19, 2014 7-9 p.m.
5006 Roma Ct.
Marina Del Rey
Hosted by: Lauri Chryss , Marcia Hanscom (Ballona Institute) & Kirsten Wells
Mariner’s Village Construction Impact on our neighborhood/community/environment
Subjects of Concern:
- Crime prevention when they open the continuous walk path
- Fighting proposed 24 hour restrooms and showers at the end of the peninsula
- Environmental Legal Support
- Protecting the Great Blue Heron
- Contributions and fundraising for Legal Support
- How to proceed as a community after Tuesday’s meeting *
- Preventing another “Shores” property
Please R.S.V.P by leaving a comment below if you would like to attend.
*The Los Angeles Department of Regional Planning will hold a scoping meeting on lease-holder Marina Admiralty Company’s (aka E.S. Ring) proposed renovation of Mariner’s Village, an apartment complex at 4600 Via Marina. The meeting will take place on Tuesday, September 16th, 2014 from 6 to 8:30pm in the Community Room at Burton Chace Park, 13650 Mindanao Way, Marina del Rey (see Silver Strand News post https://mdrsilverstrandnews.wordpress.com/2014/09/10/development-marina-del-rey-important-meeting-at-burton-chace-park-about-mariners-village/